PI "Aktobe Technical College" was opened in 2004 by order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan No. 353 dated 23.04.2004.
Our college is a young promising team with a constantly developing material and technical base, growing scientific and pedagogical personnel potential, using scientific achievements in various spheres of the economy, industry and other sectors of the region. The activities of the college are primarily aimed at ensuring the continuity and continuity of education.Educational activities are carried out in 14 specialties. The College operates on the basis of a State license: AB series No. 0029951 issued on 05.05. 2009 by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan 10.12.2013 Aktobe Technical College is certified for a period of 5 years. The training is conducted in the state and Russian languages in one shift. On January 1, 2018, it was renamed "Aktobe Technical and Technological College".
Days off: Saturday and Sunday.
Form of study: full-time and part-time.
The weekly load is 36 hours.
The contingent of students is increasing from year to year.
Aktobe Technical and
Technological College is a young promising educational institution in the city
with a constantly developing material and technical base, a growing scientific
and pedagogical personnel potential using scientific achievements in various
spheres of the economy and industry of the region. The activities of the
college are aimed primarily at providing high-quality vocational training.
Taking into account the regional needs for highly qualified specialists, the
college carries out vocational training in 14 specialties and short-term course
training in more than 20 specialties.
- Orientation of the educational process to real production, including modeling a real situation in practical classes, organizing all types of practices, excursions, internships, inviting specialists to conduct special courses.
- Professional orientation of each course of study, understanding of the place and role of this academic discipline in the formation of the student's professional competence as a specialist.
- Involvement of students in research and scientific-project developments, organized jointly with teachers, practitioners, etc.
- Wide application in the educational process of forms and methods of active learning, problem situations and methods of activating creative thinking.
- Flexible social policy of management aimed at providing benefits in payment of tuition to students.
- Modern sports complex: gym, gym, sauna with swimming pool.
- Short-term training and re-training of specialists in 25 names of blue-collar occupations;
- Possibility of additional classes in sports sections, dance groups.